Annalisa Molaschi was born in Cremona,
where she lives and works. Established writer, she published for children:
- Un safari emozionante ("An exciting safari") - Raffaello Editore - winner
of two national literary awards (Premio "Cittā di Cingoli" and premio
The book has been adopted as narrative text in primary schools abroad.
- The tale "Angie & Leo" with other stories by different authors (copyright
in favor of Lega del Filo d'Oro).
- Non č colpa della luna ("It is not the fault of the Moon") - Giramondolibri
- with a preface by Vito Cioce, vice director and radio anchor at RAI
- Viola e il ragazzo invisibile ("Violet and the invisible boy") - Mursia
Scuola Mondadori Education - chosen as textbook in the third class of
- In the series "FATE" (Fairies) with the magical protagonist "NANCY FLY":
" Nancy Fly e il Collezionista ("Nancy Fly and the Collector")
" Nancy Fly e il Riflesso nello Specchio ("Nancy Fly and the Reflection
in the mirror")
" Nancy Fly e la Sfida Incandescente ("Nancy Fly and the Burning Challenge")
" Nancy Fly e la Gemma Nascosta ("Nancy Fly and the Hidden Gem")
" Nancy Fly e la Principessa delle Meraviglie ("Nancy Fly and Princess
- In diretta dalla savana ("Live from the savannah") Eli - La Spiga.
-"Dalla parte del cattivo" (From the Side of the Mean Guy) Archimede
Edizioni - Schoolbook for Junior High Students
-"Re Artu' e i Cavalieri della Tavola Rotonda"- Raffaello Editrice
- (King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table) New Published Jannuary
-"Cioccolata all'arsenico" Chocolate with arsenic - (coming
soon) - Apostrofo Editore -
She published many short stories for adult on magazines, anthologies and
guides and won several literary awards. She composed fairy tales custom-written
and plays and collaborated with musician and composer Ilio Volante as
writer of children song's lyrics that classified at the top of the ranking
in important radio contests.
She meet children and young people in schools, libraries and book shops
in the project "Viaggio nel libro con l'autore" (travel in the book with